- Lucyshyn, G.A.,"adequatio actionis ad rem II: Strategic Behaviour of Participants in the Dispute Settlement Mechanism of the World Trade Organization" (May 2002) a comprehensive look at the strategic behviour of participants in the dispute settlement mechanism
- Lucyshyn, G.A.,"Bretton Woods, London, Geneva, and Havana: Origins of Internationalism" (Jan 2002) a look into the "the new order" economic plan for the reconstruction and organization of Europe following World War II.
Lucyshyn, G.A.,"Walk this way" (October 2012) - published in Living in Langdon Magazine, an article looking at the use of sidewalks in community planning.
- Lucyshyn, G.A.,"Vicarious Experiences and Words of Wisdom" (November 2011) - published in Living in Langdon Magazine, a review and applicability of the book "13 Ways to kill a Community" co-authored by Kelly Clemmer, a prize winning journalist, and the Honourable Doug Griffiths, Alberta Minister of Municipal Affairs.
- Lucyshyn, G.A., "Aye aye Captain ... full St-R-eam ahead!" (July 1, 2014) - local municipal councillors accepting record setting campaign funding by developers with pending development applications, while using public funds and county credit to financially front campaign contributors development projects.
Lucyshyn, G.A., "And now you know ... The Rest of the Story" (June 24, 2014) - a revealing look at how a local municipal councillor was able to gain autocratic control over a $100 million dollar municipal asset that is on its way to be privatized.
- Lucyshyn, G.A.,"All Rolled up into one: Municipal Marihuana Bylaws" (December 2013) - a satarical piece about the fast response by the municipal government following the new federal medicinal marihuana regulations....more
"You don't write because you want to say something; you write because you've got something to say"
- F. Scott Fitzgerald